Award Quick Info
Award Amount: $500
Deadline: October 1, 2010
Number of Awards: One yearly
Eligibility: Students working toward a Masters or Doctoral degree
The Albert Einstein Academic Scholarship is open to any student working towards a Masters or Doctoral degree who displays academic excellence. We believe that in addition to providing exceptional resources to students, financial assistance is also necessary. We help deserving students with their education expenses so that they can focus on whats important – their education. We honor this exceptional man with a scholarship in his name to recognize that brilliance is born through education. The scholarship is $500 and is awarded yearly, with this year's application deadline on October 1, 2010.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Working towards a Masters or Doctoral degree
- Consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on OnlinePhDPrograms.com, if required to upon notification of winning the award.
The deadline for receiving applications is October 1, 2010. The winner will be notified by email, with their award sent to the mailing address provided in the application.
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need is not considered.
How Do I Apply?
Simply download the application, fill it out on your computer, and send it back to us!
Along with some background information, some short answer questions need to be answered, which allow you to separate yourself from the rest!
- Complete the required fields. The application is set up to be filled out on your computer.
- Re-name the .pdf as "Lastname-Firstname.pdf"
- Submit the application as an attachment and e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.